We are excited to announce that our focus for the Sunday Evening Services over the next 5 months will be the theme of ‘Fivefold Ministry’ based on Ephesians 4:11-16.
“The gifts he gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until all of us come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ.”
Our aims through this series are to increase our awareness and understanding of these gifts of the Holy Spirit for ministry through:
• Equipping the believers for works of service and love
• Creating unity in faith by encouraging one another to move in the gifts of the Spirit
• Building up the church to be mature in their faith to be able to stand in the face of challenges
• Increasing our knowledge of God’s kingdom with sound doctrine
• Praying for one another to receive more of God’s Holy Spirit
You may identify yourself with one or more of these gifts or just be interested in exploring these in your own context. We hope to combine teaching with ministry time during each session, starting with worship at 6:30pm. Come earlier for refreshments.